下载亿题库APP
联系电话:400-660-1360
请谨慎保管和记忆你的密码,以免泄露和丢失
请谨慎保管和记忆你的密码,以免泄露和丢失
为了帮助广大考生顺利通过口译笔译考试,帮考网为大家分享了一些口译笔译相关内容,希望大家每天坚持练习,积极备考。
1. The thief broke into the house during the night.
小偷在夜间破门进入住宅。
2. The car raised quite a dust as we drove off.
我们走时车子扬起了一阵尘土。
3. It\\\'s my duty to help you.
帮你忙是我份内该做的事。
4. I\\\'m duty bound to visit my old aunt.
我有义务去探望年老的姑妈。
5. Each man has his own name.
每个人都有自己的名字.
6. We each have our private views about it.
我们每个人对这件事都有自己的看法。
7. He is eager foryou to meet his friends.
他热切希望你见见他的朋友。
8. The company is eager to expand into new markets.
那家公司急欲开辟新的市场。
9. The boys listened to my story with eager attention.
男孩们以热切的心情非常注意地倾听我的故事。
10. Don\\\'t shout into my ears like that, I can hear you perfectly well.
别那样对我大声嚷嚷,我能听清楚。
11. It\\\'s too early forgetting up.
现在起床还太早。
12. We shall find out the truth early or late.
我们迟早会查明事实真相。
13. He has earned a lot of money in this month.
这个月他已经赚了好多钱了。
14. His skill in negotiating earned him a reputation as a shrewd tactician.
他的谈判技巧使他赢得了精明战略家的名声。
15. The earth in the garden is good, soft soil.
花园里的泥土松软肥沃。
16. He is expected to win the game with ease.
预计他在比赛中会轻易获胜。
17. My parents are retired and now live a life of ease.
我的父母都退休了,现在过着安闲舒适的生活。
18. I don\\\'t feel at ease in the strange place.
在这个陌生的地方,我觉得很不自在。
19. I can easily finish this work today.
我今天可以很轻易地把这份工作做完。
20. She is easily the best lawyer in the city.
她无疑是本市最好的律师。
21. The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.
太阳从东方升起,在西方落下。
22. Take the east road; it\\\'s the shortest way.
走东边这条路吧,这是最近的路。
23. He has stopped working and leads a very easy life.
他现在不做事了,过着很舒服的日子。
24. We talk about reducing our costs, but it\\\'s easier said than done.
我们谈如何降低成本,但说起来容易,做起来就难了。
25. The Chinese eat with chopsticks.
中国人用筷子吃饭。
26. She shouted on the mountaintop and listened forthe echo.
她在山顶上大声喊着,然后聆听着回声。
27. The room echoed with their happy laughter.
房间里回荡着他们的欢笑声。
看到这里小伙伴们是否有所收获呢?希望帮考网为大家分享的内容能给大家带来帮助,后续也可以多关注帮考网,这里有更多的考试资讯,你想知道的都在这!
口译笔译考试资格审核的流程是什么?:口译笔译考试资格审核的流程是什么?资格审核对象于考前30分钟进入考场,按照考场工作人员安排进行资格审核,审核时只收取相关材料复印件(翻译硕士专业学位研究生在读证明表收取原件),原件核查后退回,材料收取后即可进入考场参加考试。
口译笔译考试是多少分及格?:口译笔译考试各语种各级别各科目合格标准均为60分(试卷满分为100分)。
口译笔译考试会公布资格审核时间吗?:口译笔译考试会公布资格审核时间吗?口译笔译考试不会提前在网上公布审核时间,资格审核对象需于考试当日按准考证所示地点参加现场资格审核。
2020-06-03
2020-06-03
2020-06-03
2020-06-03
2020-06-03
微信扫码关注公众号
获取更多考试热门资料