下载亿题库APP
联系电话:400-660-1360
请谨慎保管和记忆你的密码,以免泄露和丢失
请谨慎保管和记忆你的密码,以免泄露和丢失
为了帮助广大考生顺利通过口译笔译考试,帮考网为大家分享了一些口译笔译相关内容,希望大家每天坚持练习,积极备考。
1 .How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?
2 .We have that right here in this report.
在这份报告书内就有。
3 .Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?
4 .Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。
5 .How soon can you have your product ready?
你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
6 .We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。
7 .How did you decide that product was safe?
你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
8 .What‘s the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
9 .I‘d like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。
10. Why don‘t we go to the office now?
为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
11 .I still have some questions concerning our contract.
就合同方面我还有些问题要问。
12 .We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
13 .If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。
14 .Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
你认为合同有问题吗?
15 .We‘d like you to consider our request once again.
我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。
16 .We‘d like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。
17 .The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。
18 .We can‘t agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。
19 .We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。
20 .We don‘t have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。
21 .That‘s international practice. We can‘t break it.
这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。
22 .We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
我们可以重新考虑修改合同。
23 .We‘ll have to discuss about the total contract price.
我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。
24 .Do you think the method of payment is OK foryou?
你们认为结算方式合适吗?
25 .We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。
26 .Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
27 .Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?
请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?]
28 .When will the contract be ready?
合同何时准备好?
29 .Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us forour file.
请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。
30 .The contract will be sent to you by air mail foryour signature.
合同会邮给你们签字。
31 .Don‘t you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?
32 .We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?
33 .We had expected much lower prices.
我们希望报价再低一些。
34 .They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。
35 .I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
36 .When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.
当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。
37 .I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。
38 .I don‘t think you‘ll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。
39 .But the market prices are changing frequently.
但是市场价格随时都在变化。
40 .It‘s up to you to decide.
这主要取决于你。
看到这里小伙伴们是否有所收获呢?希望帮考网为大家分享的内容能给大家带来帮助,后续也可以多关注帮考网,这里有更多的考试资讯,你想知道的都在这!
中级口译的笔译证书有效期是多久?:中级口译的笔译证书有效期是多久?通过笔试考试后,2年内有4次口试机会。只有在规定时间内通过了笔试和口试成绩才能拿到相应的证书,否则笔试成绩就自动无效。一旦拿到证书,就是终身有效的。
三级笔译和口译考试每年可以考几次?:三级笔译和口译考试每年可以考几次?通常情况下笔译口译考试都是每年两次。上半年一般在1月份报名,5月份考试,下半年一般在7月份报名,11月考试,各省市情况不一,具体情况可上CATTI官网或各省市人事考试网查询。
如何选择口译笔译考试的中级还是高级?:如何选择口译笔译考试的中级还是高级?一般来说,如果通过四级考试的考生,建议报考中级;如果通过六级考试,并且分数在75分以上,听力和口语较好者,可以报考高级。
2020-06-03
2020-06-03
2020-06-03
2020-06-03
2020-06-03
微信扫码关注公众号
获取更多考试热门资料