下载亿题库APP
联系电话:400-660-1360
请谨慎保管和记忆你的密码,以免泄露和丢失
请谨慎保管和记忆你的密码,以免泄露和丢失
为了帮助广大考生顺利通过口译笔译考试,帮考网为大家分享了一些口译笔译相关内容,希望大家每天坚持练习,积极备考。
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顾萨莉。
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK. 我希望住在纽约。
353. I\'m very glad to hear that. 很高兴听你这样说。
354. I\'m your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸运舞伴啦!
355. It\'s none of your business! 这不关你的事儿!
356. No littering on the campus. 在校园内不准乱丢废物。
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一个漂亮女孩。
358. She mended the broken doll. 她修补了破了的洋娃娃。
359. So I just take what I want. 那么我只拿我所需要的东西。
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一个好季节。
361. The figure seems all Right. 数目看起来是对的。
362. The stars are too far away. 星星太遥远了。
363. The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道。
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假。
365. We walk on the garden path. 我们走在花园小径上。
366. What you need is just rest. 你需要的就是休息。
367. What\'s your favorite steps? 你最喜欢跳什么舞?
368. You\'d better let her alone. 你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿。
369. A lost chance never returns. 错过的机会永不再来。
370. Don\'t let this get you down. 不要为此灰心丧气。
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用枪把狮子打死了。
372. I don\'t think you are right. 我认为你是不对的。
373. I have never seen the movie. 我从未看过那部电影。
374. I haven\'t seen you for ages. 我好久没见到你了。
375. I was alone,but not lonely. 我独自一人,但并不觉得寂寞。
376. I went there three days ago. 我三天前去过那儿。
377. It\'s a friendly competition. 这是一场友谊赛。
378. It\'s very thoughtful of you. 你想得真周到。
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和劳拉说话吗?
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike. 王先生在修他的自行车。
381. My brother is see king a job. 我弟弟正在找工作。
382. Nancy will retire next year. 南希明年就退休了。
383. Neither you nor he is wrong. 你没错,他也没错。
384. Opportunity knocks but once. 机不可失,时不再来。
385. She dressed herself hastily. 她匆忙穿上衣服。
386. She hired a car by the hour. 她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车。
387. Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按门铃。
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的邻居。
389. These shoes don\'t fit right. 这双鞋不太合适。
390. This is only the first half. 这才是上半场呢。
391. This pen doesn\'t write well. 这钢笔不好写。
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶吗?
393. You really look sharp today. 你今天真漂亮。
394. Another cat came to my house. 又有一只猫来到我家了。
395. Check your answers with mine. 把你的答案跟我的核对一下。
396. Don\'t keep the truth from me. 别瞒着我事实真相。
397. Everything has its beginning. 凡事都有开端。
398. He came to the point at once. 他一下子就说到了点子上。
399. He fell behind with his work. 他工作落后了。
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快乐的人。
看到这里小伙伴们是否有所收获呢?希望帮考网为大家分享的内容能给大家带来帮助,后续也可以多关注帮考网,这里有更多的考试资讯,你想知道的都在这!
三级笔译和口译考试每年可以考几次?:三级笔译和口译考试每年可以考几次?通常情况下笔译口译考试都是每年两次。上半年一般在1月份报名,5月份考试,下半年一般在7月份报名,11月考试,各省市情况不一,具体情况可上CATTI官网或各省市人事考试网查询。
口译笔译考试是否需要现场审核?:口译笔译考试是否需要现场审核?大部分地区的二三级口笔译考试不需要现场审核(缴费),极个别省市除外,具体请关注当地人事考试网站的报考简章。
口译笔译考试是多少分及格?:口译笔译考试各语种各级别各科目合格标准均为60分(试卷满分为100分)。
2020-06-03
2020-06-03
2020-06-03
2020-06-03
2020-06-03
微信扫码关注公众号
获取更多考试热门资料