下载亿题库APP
联系电话:400-660-1360
请谨慎保管和记忆你的密码,以免泄露和丢失
请谨慎保管和记忆你的密码,以免泄露和丢失
随着时代的发展,现在越来越多的小伙伴都在学习BEC商务英语了。商务英语分为听说读写四个部分,每个部分都很重要。今天为大家准备了BEC常用的口语,大家可以多加练习。有助于提高口语水平。
1 我们希望双方建立互利的贸易关系
Our hope is to establish mutual beneficial trading relations between us.
2 我们希望能与贵司继续保持相当多的商业来往
It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
3 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口,我们期望能成为贵司的直接贸易合作伙伴
In orcerto extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
4 我们期望能尽快收到贵司的报价
We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
5 我们非常希望在平等,互利,互换所需的基础上与您建立商业伙伴关系
We’d like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.
6 我们期望将来的合作更加愉快
We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relation.
7我希望您从缩减上看出我们真的全力以赴
I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
8 我们希望与贵公司做皮鞋生意
We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
9 我们希望您能尽快安排时间和我们洽谈生意
We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
10我们期待着您的早日答复,相信通过我们的相互合作,与贵公司的这笔交易很快会完成
We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.
11我们公司要按发票金额110%投保
Our company will insure against all risks for110% of the invoice value.
12请给我们这批货物在发票金额上加10%的保险(即发票金额为110%)
Please insure forus these products at invoice value plus 10% ( at 110% of the
invoice value).
13请保留附件表所列出的货物
Please hold us covered forthe cargo listed on the attached sheet.
14对这批货,我们要按发票金额110%投保破损险
Forthis consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for110% of the invoice value.
15我们要求根据实际对我们订购的货物按发票金额120%投保水渍险
We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.
16请按合同金额120%对电扇投保
Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.
17航行中不是精致的货物不易受损,所以平安险就足够了
There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .FPA will be good enough.
18我们的货物非常贵重,所以我要保所有险
Our goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.
19我们仅保平安险和战争险
We only cover FPA and war risk.
20机器不确定所有风险
The machines are to be unsured against all risks.
以上就是帮考网为大家分享的BEC商务口语,希望能对大家有所帮助。大家阅读完文章如果对商务英语还有什么其他的疑问,也请关注帮考网,了解更多的资讯。
2020-06-08
2020-06-08
2020-06-08
2020-06-08
2020-06-06
微信扫码关注公众号
获取更多考试热门资料